WHAT: At our free clothing store, the Clothesline, customers can shop for new and like-new clothing for all ages: infants, children, teens, and adults.
WHO: The Clothesline is open by appointment to anyone in the greater Seattle area. To schedule an appointment, call 206-932-4357. A volunteer will return your call shortly. If you can’t connect by phone, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30am – 1:00pm.
WHERE: 4425 41st Ave SW, Seattle WA 98116.
COVID-19 Safety Updates for Customers:
- It is our priority to keep our community safe and healthy. As such, we are requiring everyone to wear facial coverings. If you have a condition preventing you from wearing a mask, a volunteer can do your shopping for you. We have masks on-site to use if you don’t have your own!
- To allow for physical distancing, we are limiting the number of customers in the store to six. Please call to schedule your appointment about two weeks before you’d like to shop if possible, but as always we can help if it’s an emergency situation.
COVID-19 Safety Updates for Donations:
- Currently we are only open to accept donations of new or gently used bedding and men’s clothing, particularly jeans or casual wear. We are not able to accept other donations at this time, but look forward to accepting all clothing donations again in the coming weeks.
- Donations are accepted only during open hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30am to 1:00pm. Any donations left outside of those hours will be thrown away.
- Please bag your donations and seal them before bringing them to the Clothesline.
COVID-19 Updates for Volunteers:
- We have masks, gloves, and sanitizing equipment available on-site.
- You can read our Guidelines for Accepting Donations, Sorting Clothes, and Working with Clients during and after Coronavirus for an overview of the updated policies to keep volunteers safe.