WHAT: At our free clothing store, the Clothesline, customers can shop for new and like-new clothing for all ages: infants, children, teens, and adults.
WHO: The Clothesline is open by appointment to anyone in the greater Seattle area. To schedule an appointment, call 206-932-4357. A volunteer will return your call shortly. If you can’t connect by phone, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.
WHERE: 4425 41st Ave SW, Seattle WA 98116.
COVID-19 Safety Updates for Donations:
- Donations are accepted only during open hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Any donations left outside of those hours will be thrown away.
- Please bag your donations and seal them before bringing them to the Clothesline.
COVID-19 Safety Updates for Customers:
- It is our priority to keep our community safe and healthy. As such, we are requiring everyone to wear facial coverings. If you have a condition preventing you from wearing a mask, a volunteer can do your shopping for you. We have masks on-site to use if you don’t have your own!
- To allow for physical distancing, we are limiting the number of customers in the store to six.
COVID-19 Updates for Volunteers:
- We have masks, gloves, and sanitizing equipment available on-site.
- You can read our Guidelines for Accepting Donations, Sorting Clothes, and Working with Clients during and after Coronavirus for an overview of the updated policies to keep volunteers safe.