West Seattle Food Bank Social Media Comment Policy:
The West Seattle Food Bank is dedicated to strengthening our community through the power of neighbors helping neighbors. Our social media platforms allow us to connect with our community to engage, update, and inform. We welcome your comments and encourage polite and productive conversation but reserve the right to remove comments and block registered user accounts, without notification. Comments that include the following may be reasons to remove the post.
- Identify personal information including, but not limited to: email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
- Contain violent or obscene language.
- Contain language that is reasonably construed as disrespectful, abusive, destructive, harmful, or threatening to the safety of others.
- Contain solicitations or advertisements.
- Promote or oppose any political candidate.
- Encourage or suggest illegal activity.
- Violate trademarks or copyrights.
- Are repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
Our Facebook filter is set to ‘strong.’ Comments that violate Facebook’s Community Standards may be automatically removed or hidden by Facebook.
We love engaging with our community. Please remember that our clients and followers on social media are our neighbors. Even if you disagree, remain respectful of others’ opinions.