Help by Volunteering
How to Volunteer
- Complete our Volunteer Application
- Our Volunteer Coordinator will contact you to schedule an Orientation
- Join us for a New Volunteer Orientation
*If you are unable to use our online application please contact Marley, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 206-932-9023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most shifts occur in regular business hours. Our range of volunteer hours is below.
- Days: Monday- Friday
- Hours: 8:30 a.m – 3:30 pm (varies by day)
- Days: Tuesday & Thursday
- Hours: 9:30 am – 2:30 pm
Complete our Volunteer Application and we will help find shifts that work for your schedule!
Court-Ordered Community Service: We are currently taking volunteers with court-ordered community service hours for non-violent offenses. Please follow our “How to Volunteer” procedures.
Volunteering with Children: In response to COVID-19, our youngest age for volunteering at the Foodbank is 16 years old. The youngest age for the Clothesline is 15 years old.
Volunteering as a Group: Safe COVID-19 procedures limit our ability to support groups but it is not impossible. Please contact Marley, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 206-932-9023 or email@example.com. We’ll work with you to see what is possible.
COVID-19 Volunteer Safety
- Volunteers must self-screen before each shift
- Volunteers sign-in/out and should not come outside of scheduled times
- Volunteers must wear masks at all times
- Volunteers must regulate their own safe social distancing
Contact Marley, our Volunteer Coordinator, at 206-932-9023 or firstname.lastname@example.org Together we’re strengthening the community through the power of neighbors helping neighbors.